1. Website ownership/seller’s details: L.F. Spa (below simply called “L.F.”) with registered headquarters in via Voltri 80, 47522 Cesena, P.I. 00958880403, Registration to the Registro Imprese di Forlì-Cesena n. 192897, International Chamber of Commerce of Forlì-Cesena Reg. 016904, is the owner of the websites www.lfspareparts724.com, www.lfricambi724.it (referred to below simply as “Websites”) and of all the domains connected to them with the purpose of remote sale via the internet of products (below simply called “online sale”). E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
2. Applicable law: the sale agreement stipulated between the Customer and L.F. will be regulated and interpreted in compliance with the Italian Law for the sale to “non-consumer” Customers according to the “Country of origin”, where the seller is based.
3. Acceptance of the general conditions of sale: when the Customer places an order according to the methods and procedures shown in the Websites, he simultaneously confirms his viewing and understanding of the general conditions of sale, the payment and the delivery hereafter listed as well as his unconditional acceptance thereof. These conditions are integral part of the sale agreement between the Customer and L.F. Therefore, L.F. requests you to read them carefully, print them or, in any case, keep a copy. L.F. will not consider binding any condition other than what previously agreed in written form. The conditions of sale will remain in force until they are changed by the supplier. Any change will become valid when it is published on L.F. website in the various countries and will refer to the sales made from that moment on.
4. Payment: the payment of purchased items may be performed, depending on each market, by means of a bank transfer, credit card, PayPal, bank order or cash upon delivery - with a service surcharge (2% of the overall invoice, minimum € 5.00 VAT included/excluded) and payment to the courier upon delivery in cash or with a cheque made payable to the courier. In any case, the method of payment has to be agreed with the Customer’s sales department.
5. Prices: All price lists, discounts and offers are agreed with the Customer’s reference sales department. Prices indicated in offers and price lists are not binding and may be subject to changes without notice. Prices do not include packing, transport, VAT and other related charges. All the expenses for the issuing and the collection of bank fees and cash orders are charged to the Customer.
6. Transport costs and minimum order: transport costs and any charges related to a minimum order are charged to the invoice and as according to the agreement with the reference sales department. Any unprocessed order part will be handled as according to the arrangements with the Customer.
7. First delivery conditions: new Customers are requested to place a minimum order, whose amount and payment method have to be agreed with the relevant sales department. This applies for the first order and until a commercial relationship has been established.
8. Delivery conditions: goods are sold ex L.F. warehouse. Therefore, the delivery task is considered fulfilled when the courier receives the goods. Goods always travel at Customer’s risk and danger, even when transport has been prepaid. Purchased items are delivered by a courier chosen by the Customer. The delivery deadline shown on the order is approximate and does not imply a commitment by L.F. Any delay in the delivery of items does not entitle the Customer to cancel the order or compensation for penalty or damages. No deliveries are made to post office boxes. Upon goods delivery by the courier, the Customer must check that the number of packages is the same as the one shown in the shipping documents and that the package is unaltered and has not been damaged. Any damage to packages and/or goods or missing packages must be communicated immediately in written format by the Customer on the delivery document of the courier and reported to L.F. within eight days from delivery. If the Customer fails to do so, L.F. will not be liable for transport damage. L.F. is liable for theft and transport damage only when the forwarder is chosen by L.F. and until his assignment has been terminated. In case of theft or loss, L.F. pledges to send back the goods to the Customer in their entire value, jointly with the courier’s statement.
9. Liability exclusion: L.F. is not liable for the characteristics and technical data found in its catalogues and price lists nor is it responsible for possible changes made by individual manufacturers. L.F. allows no civil liability for damage caused to third parties, that might have been caused by negligence, carelessness or incompetence in the installation phase of the material.
10. Liability exclusion for force majeure: L.F. does not accept liability for poor service caused by force majeure such as accidents, fires, strikes and/or lockouts, earthquakes, floods or similar events that totally or partially hinder the fulfillment of the agreement within the established timing. L.F. will not be responsible towards any party for damage, loss and costs met because of the failed fulfillment of the agreement due to the above causes, since the Customer is entitled to the refund of the amount paid.
11. Industrial property rights: information, logos, graphical elements, sounds, images, trademarks (registered and unregistered) and any intellectual work, distinctive sign or name, written text and, more generally, any other intangible goods protected by laws and international conventions concerning intellectual and industrial property featured on L.F. website are L.F. property or conceded to it for use by third party owners. However, neither access to the website or sale agreements grant the Customer rights on the above. Any use, even partial, of the above is forbidden, without prior written authorization by L.F. and/or its assignors, to whom all relevant rights are exclusively reserved.
12. Warranty: L.F. acts exclusively as wholesaler of material produced by third parties. Therefore is does not take any responsibility for possible defects.
Any claim or dispute must be addressed to L.F. by letter or fax within eight days from receipt of goods, the loss of all rights as penalty, to the following address:
Via Voltri, 80
47522 Cesena (FC) Italia
Tel. +39 0547/34 11 11 - Fax +39 0547/34 11 10
In no case are disputes entitled to payment suspension.
13. Court of jurisdiction: the sale agreement between L.F. and the Customer is understood as concluded in Italy and subject to Italian Law. (Principle of the country of Origin and internal Market). Any dispute regarding the interpretation and implementation of the contracts made according to these General Conditions, which does not reach a peaceful resolution, will be subject to the decision of the Judiciary Authority of the Court where L.F. has its headquarters.
Our staff is ready to assist you regarding any query you might have. You can contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) whenever you want about:
- offer enquiries
- orders following special offers by the technical department
- orders with no LF codes (with manufacturer code)
- technical clarifications for the placing of an order
If you cannot find the spare part you are looking for, do not hesitate to contact us. We are able to find everything you are looking for, even when it is not listed as a catalogue item!
Provide us with the details and the information you have available and our specialized technical support team will be able to fulfil virtually any request.
Naturally, the more details you are able to provide, the easier and the quicker it will be for us to find precisely the spare part you are after. In principle, in order to find a specific spare part not listed in the catalogue , the following information is required :
• name of manufacturer.
• Model/type of equipment on which it is mounted.
• Serial number (possibly year of production, since it may occur that, over the years, the manufacturer has mounted different components on the same model).
• Product description (and if possible the original manufacturer code).
•Exploded drawing of the machine with an indication as to the required spare.
• (preferably) a picture sent via e-mail.
If you cannot provide us with the above information, another possible solution is sending us some detailed photographs and, when possible, an example.
We wish to remind you that, for spare parts specially found for you, which are out of catalogue, it is not possible to cancel confirmed orders and no return requests are accepted.
In all cases where an error may be attributed to LF (wrong shipment, catalogue and/ or price list mistake, error during order processing of the system), goods are credited and/or sent back to the Customer, according to the agreement reached.
In case of an error by the Customer, possible return claims may be accepted solely at LF’s discretion. This is provided that:
- LF receives the refund claim within and no later than eight days from delivery date.
- It is an item, which is available from stock (therefore this does not apply for out of catalogue items).
- The value of the refund is not less than € 100, not including VAT.
If the above requirements are met and the return is authorized, the value of the goods is credited with a 30% reduction from sales price. Shipment fees to LF are charged to the Customer.
In any case, LF reserves the right to find an agreement on possible solutions to be considered as an alternative to a refund.
In the instance of defective material under warranty, the report and the request for a return must be submitted to LF within eight days from receipt of the goods. This only occurs in rare cases as most of our suppliers work in compliance to quality guarantee ISO 9001, although they cannot be ruled out.
ATTENTION: electrical/electromechanical items must be carefully checked before installation, as the suppliers do not accept returns, not even under warranty, if the items have been assembled.
Furthermore, one has to bear in mind that, in order for the warranty to be claimed for these particular products, their keeping and storage conditions need to be determined.
N.I.R. (Numero di Identificazione Resi – Return Identification Number)
When a return is approved, LF creates a N.I.R. (Numero di Identificazione Resi) for each claim. No item can be accepted for return without this.
For each return the Customer has to follow the procedure below:
- contact your LF sales office and explain the problem you have encountered. State in your request the number and the date of the LF shipping document, registration and serial number , of the product if shown.
- if the return is authorized, you will receive a NIR (RIN), which will need to be shown on delivery documents.
LF is an ISO 9001 certified company: the N.I.R. number is fundamental for this regularization procedure – from the return claim to the credit note – to take place quickly and with no obstacles.
Therefore, do not forget to use the N.I.R. number issued and state it in all correspondence relating to the return.